Favorite ship OTHER THAN a Voyager/Radiance Class ship

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite Royal Caribbean ship is (other than a Voyager or Radiance class ship). Also, for those of you who have sailed on an older ship AFTER a Voyager or Radiance class ship, were you disappointed? We've tried Voyager twice and Radiance once and are thinking of booking something else but are not sure if we'll be disappointed in the ship.

Thanks!

I absolutely LOVE the Majesty. I've been on it twice now for short cruises and loved it both times. One time was before being on the Navigator and one time was after. It's a much different experience than the Voyager class ships, but every bit as appealing in its own way.

My first "Love" was the Monarch. Have not been since she moved to the west coast. Hope to go to the west coast in the spring to visit family and go then.

I also loved the Majesty! I brought a first time cruiser and we had a great time! Wonderful itinerary on the four day too!

My favourite is the GRANDEUR!! We went on her last September and she was gorgeous. The crew and all the staff were amazing, if anyone is lucky enough to book the Grandeur, you are in for a wonderful time.

We are trying the Voyager this September and plan on returning to the Grandeur next September.

Happy Cruising to All!

Comet Cruiser :)

Enchantment is a great ship!! And I am sure she will be even better after her refurb! We sailed on the Empress first, then the Monarch, then Radiance, then the Navigator. Our next cruise after the Voyager and Radiance class ship, was the Legend and it was fine, it was also a cruise to Hawaii which was excited in itself!!!! Either way, we have mixed all the ships up and have no problem switching back and forth. I figure, it is a vacation and I will love it no matter what!!

We have sailed the Brilliance and the Adventure. We also sailed the Enchantment and the Empress and they were both really nice also.

I'll take any of them as long as I'm a passenger on it. :D

The Empress would be my favorite after the Voyager class.

My first RCCL cruise was on the Song of America to Bermuda in 1994. We sailed her again to Bermuda in 1998. Although an older ship, she holds a special place.

Mine too, Labor Day week of '94. Memories of the Song of America may be why I like the Sovereign of the Seas. To me, she's a larger version of the Song of America, especially with the aft sports deck and the Viking Crown Lounge wrapped around the funnel.

Archived