Who Is Cd On Caribbean Princess July 9, 2005?

many cruises

Does anyone know who the present CD is on the Caribbean Princess? We will be on this ship on July 23, 2005 & we heard that the CD is now on vacation. If you have any onfoformation about this change we would love to hear from you!

I was on her 6/11/05, and James Lay was the CD. He used to be on the Grand when she was in Galveston this past January.

Have a wonderful time!

This is apparentely no longer the case - as I read I think today or yesterday that James Lay is on vacation -

Someone gave the name of the new CD but does anyone know anything about him?

I do know Neil Roberts. I have been on with him as CD twice, the Golden and the Grand. He is not very visable with the passengers. Lets hope that he has a great deputy CD or assistant CD. He likes his booze and you will find him frequenting many of the bars in the evenings.

CMG

Thanks for all of your responses. We had Neil Roberts as a CD when we were on the Grand in 2003. He was very visible on the Grand & we had the best sail-away party on that ship that we ever had. His staff was also very good & very visible. The whole staff was extremely involved with the passengers & that was one of our best cruises ever! We too frequent many of the bars, but we never saw Neil Roberts at any of them. I am happy to hear that he will be the CD when we are on the Caribbean Princess.

Archived