RCCL Adventure Ocean after 10p

KBRADFORD79

Hi,

I have spoken to RCI today and the lady said that they sometimes have PJ parties where all the kids go in PJs, watch film and have milk and cookies. I guess it would be a case of asking.

Do families with children get different itineraries than the regular ones as I have never seen anything about the Adventure Ocean club on the regular ones.....or maybe it was there but I have not noticed it before as I didn't have the kids with me at the time?!?!

Jenni

We always packed a pair of "special" PJs that we saved for the pajama party night. Made it all the more special!

If you search a bit on this thread, you may find some folks who posted copies of the kid's daily itineraries on-line. While they vary from ship-to-ship and itinerary-to-itinerary, you can still get a pretty good idea as to what to expect from reviewing a few!

Thank you for letting me know :)

I went on a cruise as a mid teen, but was so long ago that I could not remember if I got a different Compass to my Dad. But I guess things have probably changed since then even if I could remember!

My signature will show you what a compass looks like for AO :)

I haven't updated in a while since my scanner died. So I have some catching up to do.