Will I need an adaptor for my night lights on the Diamond?

custompcsys

Hi Folks - I read the thread with great interest regarding some of those little known items to bring on your cruise. We will be in an inside cabin on the Diamond next week, so I thought the idea about bringing night lights was great. I recently saw someone mention on that thread, however, that they needed an adaptor of some type to get their night lights to fit the plugs? I thought the ship was standard 115 volt plugs in the cabins. I tried posting the question there but it seemed to have gotten lost in the shuffle :)

I bought 2 little plain ole' night lights that were inexpensive so if I didn't want to bring them back I would lose alot of money. I can just plug them right into an outlet here at home. Does anyone know if it will be any different on board?

Sorry for the silly question, but I'd hate to get there and not be able to plug them in. Thanks! :)

When you make your coffee do you use water from the taps or bottle water, I know that sounds like a stupid question, but just wondered. Bringing a small coffee pot sounds like a good idea, also does anyone bring a

outlet, so you can plug in other things!!!

Might be good to bringa power bar in your suitcase. That'll allow you to plug in your battery charger for your digicam etc. Last cruise there was only one plug in (two sockets) on the vanity, the other in the bathroom.

Food for thought, and...

Ciao for now!!!

Not to worry, they will plug right in.

Mike

It ain't necessarily so. The bathroom outlet is designed for shavers. My night light would not plug in without a small piece of styrofoam I cut to "adapt" the plugs on the night light to the outlet.

Thank You for the information. We booked our first inside cabin, and I hadn't thought about a night light , but is a good idea. We have always had outside cabins before , so wasn't necessary. I will ad this to my little list. I was also told that you can leave the tv on the bridge cam so you can see what it is like weather wise outside, anyone done that ?Thanks

Cori

Archived