What are e docs???

PekingeseLady

Does MSC send you luggage tags and documents? I booked with Travelocity and did the web check in at MSC's site, printed off that, do I need something else from MSC? I am sailing on 12/10/13 and I've noticed people talking about receiving edocs. Thanks in advance. :D

Does MSC send you luggage tags and documents? I booked with Travelocity and did the web check in at MSC's site, printed off that, do I need something else from MSC? I am sailing on 12/10/13 and I've noticed people talking about receiving edocs. Thanks in advance. :D

edocs or your paperwork for boarding and yes they will have luggage tags in them. If you do not receive them by email within a couple of weeks of your trip, just call MSC and they will email them to you.

My experience is that the e-ticket (with the luggage tags) was only sent to me by the TA two weeks prior to sail date.

My agent also said, MSC e-tickets usually are only available 2-3 weeks prior to sail date. If it's 10 Dec, may need to wait a little longer for the e-tickets.

Hi i am sailing MSC Divina December 7th, and i just got my E-Docs...that is your cruise ticket and luggage tags... I did the web check in with MSC but i am confused what this paper is for. Do we had this paper to the check in agent, or onboard the ship...as the top of the piece of paper say for onboard. I guess we will find out when we check in..... I am excited as this is my first time sailing this cruise line...I have mainly sailed RCCL...so it should be very interesting to see how the two cruise lines compare....:)

I had the same problem with Travelocity. I simply called MSC and had my e-docs within 24 hrs. We sail on Nov. 30 and I was getting pretty nervous!

Hi i was wondering if you can answer me a question. I am sailing Divina on December 7th....I did the web check in with MSC...and printed it out...now this piece of paper...is this the declaration form that we give to immigration, or do we hand over this piece of paper to the check in agent when we check in.

I already received my E-Docs and luggage tags, but am confused what this other piece of paper is for when i did web check in with MSC....:)

Hi i was wondering if you can answer me a question. I am sailing Divina on December 7th....I did the web check in with MSC...and printed it out...now this piece of paper...is this the declaration form that we give to immigration, or do we hand over this piece of paper to the check in agent when we check in.

I already received my E-Docs and luggage tags, but am confused what this other piece of paper is for when i did web check in with MSC....:)

The form that you've printed after completing your web check-in is your online boarding form that's needed to complete the embarkation procedure. Please remember that if you do not have this form with you when you embark, you will have to follow the normal check-in procedures.

Hope this helps!