Must Have Hawaiian Music

Cruise Arizona

I always us music when I edit and put together my Vacation Videos.

I am going on Infity Hawaii 15 day crusie in November.

I have "Harry Owens and His Orchestra"

and

"Lilo's Favorites" from Disney "Lilo and Sticht" movie. FYI I love the music on this one.

What else do I need to add for my ultimate Hawaiian music sound track.

I always us music when I edit and put together my Vacation Videos.

I am going on Infity Hawaii 15 day crusie in November.

I have "Harry Owens and His Orchestra"

and

"Lilo's Favorites" from Disney "Lilo and Sticht" movie. FYI I love the music on this one.

What else do I need to add for my ultimate Hawaiian music sound track.

There are many. Some folks love to listen to Ledward Ka'apana's "Black Sand" album, particularly when they are shut in by a cold winter's day on the mainland. Makes nice background music any time.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004TDOV/ref=m_art_li_2/103-4043088-6311812?v=glance&s=music

Led (and many others) play slack key guitar, which as noted, makes nice atmospheric music for a video.

Anything by the Cazamero Brothers will be very evocative, and they are great performers. They perform slow love songs, and high-energy music, too.

Hope this helps.

Bob Swanson

Re: needing Hawaiian music - Butch O'Sullivan entertains on the Pride of Aloha and previously was on the Norwegian Star when it was in the Islands.

He plays guitar and has a beautiful 3 octave voice and does beautiful Hawaiian songs as well as some classic oldie's of all kinds.

He has a website: butchosullivan.com where you see some video clips of him performing and you can order his CD's. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Various satellite services carry Hawaiian music channels. I know that both XM Radio and Sirius have them, and the Dish Network (TV) carries them. If you have access to any satellite service, radio or TV, you can get more than you can handle.

Check out Auntie's site at www.mele.com. She sells CDs and DVDs has links to events worldwide and links to artist pages. Most of the CDs have samples you can listen to. "Some Call It Aloha" by the Brothers Cazimero was one of the nominees for the Grammy for Hawaiian music last year and many songs would be great for a soundtrack. Enjoy:D

Yes, we just discovered some of the sirius channels our Dish Network provides are Hawaiian Music channels. Hubby is going to make a CD for us real soon!

Various satellite services carry Hawaiian music channels. I know that both XM Radio and Sirius have them, and the Dish Network (TV) carries them. If you have access to any satellite service, radio or TV, you can get more than you can handle.

Archived