NCL Spirit Oceanview Cabin Selection

orgutierrez

Hello people,

I will pre-book my 9 nighter NCL Spirit cruise to Morocco and the Canary Islands tomorrow. We are a family of 4, and the cabins that are available are:

- 4502: In deckplangenious.com it says that is a larger cabin than average, even though, it says too that it is also near the anchor chain and could experience some noise.

- 4506: In deckplangenious.com it says that the cabin may be smaller than the average cabin, it says too that it is also near the anchor chain and could experience some noise.

- 4510: In deckplangenious.com it says that the cabin may be smaller than the average cabin, even though it doesn't say that it is near the anchor chain, so I assume we wouldn't experience the noise.

Any one has been in any of these cabins on the NCL Spirit? Is it true that 4502 is bigger? If not, should I book 4510 for mid-ship location and for being far away from the anchor chain?

Looking forward to your opinions

Oriol.

Hello people,

I will pre-book my 9 nighter NCL Spirit cruise to Morocco and the Canary Islands tomorrow. We are a family of 4, and the cabins that are available are:

- 4502: In deckplangenious.com it says that is a larger cabin than average, even though, it says too that it is also near the anchor chain and could experience some noise.

- 4506: In deckplangenious.com it says that the cabin may be smaller than the average cabin, it says too that it is also near the anchor chain and could experience some noise.

- 4510: In deckplangenious.com it says that the cabin may be smaller than the average cabin, even though it doesn't say that it is near the anchor chain, so I assume we wouldn't experience the noise.

Any one has been in any of these cabins on the NCL Spirit? Is it true that 4502 is bigger? If not, should I book 4510 for mid-ship location and for being far away from the anchor chain?

Looking forward to your opinions

Oriol.

The choice is certainly yours. But the sound of an anchor can be loud and usually in early morning, sometimes before sunrise.

Good Luck!

The choice is certainly yours. But the sound of an anchor can be loud and usually in early morning, sometimes before sunrise.

Good Luck!

What I want to know if 4502 is really bigger than 4506/4510, as we will be 4 in the cabin and more space will be welcome! Anyone can answer to this?

What I want to know if 4502 is really bigger than 4506/4510, as we will be 4 in the cabin and more space will be welcome! Anyone can answer to this?

Anyone?? Have to make a decision in 8 hours! Help please! Anyone has been in any of these three cabins 4502, 4506, 4510?

Have just returned from this cruise and was in 9502. The movement at the front of the ship was terrible as we had very choppy seas. Hope you have better sea conditions. I would never book at the front again.

Were the seas that choppy? Would you've chosen a bigger cabin at the front of the ship rather than a smaller one at the middle?

I just spent 12 nights in 5512, which is right above 4510. I would recommend that location. It's far enough back we never heard the anchor. However, there is a lot of vibration from the bow thrusters. That was only an issue, though, when the ship was pushing away from the dock.

Yes, you might experience a bit more motion, but I don't think it will be too much of a problem. I was in a cabin in a similar location on the Dawn during Hurricane Sandy and the motion in our cabin didn't seem substantially worse than the rest of the ship.

Good luck with your choice!

I just spent 12 nights in 5512, which is right above 4510. I would recommend that location. It's far enough back we never heard the anchor. However, there is a lot of vibration from the bow thrusters. That was only an issue, though, when the ship was pushing away from the dock.

Yes, you might experience a bit more motion, but I don't think it will be too much of a problem. I was in a cabin in a similar location on the Dawn during Hurricane Sandy and the motion in our cabin didn't seem substantially worse than the rest of the ship.

Good luck with your choice!

Thanks for your help.

What I really want to know is if there's someone who can assure me that 4502 is bigger than 4510, because if they are the same size, I'd pick 4510 for being at mid-ship and far away from the anchor.