Cell phones

2preschoolers

We just returned from a southern Caribbean cruise on the Breeze. My husband brought an old iPhone and his iPad. In each port we were able to find a spot with free wifi so we could text and FaceTime with our teen at home. I just asked one of the crew or the shore excursion desk where to go in port. Most if them know where to go for wifi. Completely free. Just received our cell phone bill. No extra charges. We have AT & T. Family that traveled with us used the package on board for wifi and complained that it was extremely slow. It will be interesting to see how their new partner does.

Cell phones? Texting? Laptops? on a cruise? Enjoy your vacation and disconnect for once. Give fellow passengers sitting near you the enjoyment of a cell conversation-free meal and/or lounging on deck. DH and I are executives who have none of today's addicting toys and actually enjoy talking to each other and spending all of our time together. You need us, call our land lines. Try it, you'll like it!