CAS rooms for future cruise?

skeeter195

I just got off the breakaway 11/3. This was our first NCL cruise in 5 years so I had no points to add to from older cruises as it was to long ago. In the past I would have received a suite offer on my next cruise for my play. Just wondering from you experienced CAS recent cruisers what you think I might get an offer for now. I racked up 14100 points then they gave me 5000 more(promotional) points for a total of 19100. I know I just missed being golden by 900. I know that the 14100 are my real points and what count towards my tier level. I just hope that by not going for the last 900 that it did not hurt me to bad. My wife went on a 25 minute craps role and we left after she sevened out after filling up almost 2 racks with greens. Anyway we are hoping for a suite, what do you guys think?

Thanks

I just got off the breakaway 11/3. This was our first NCL cruise in 5 years so I had no points to add to from older cruises as it was to long ago. In the past I would have received a suite offer on my next cruise for my play. Just wondering from you experienced CAS recent cruisers what you think I might get an offer for now. I racked up 14100 points then they gave me 5000 more(promotional) points for a total of 19100. I know I just missed being golden by 900. I know that the 14100 are my real points and what count towards my tier level. I just hope that by not going for the last 900 that it did not hurt me to bad. My wife went on a 25 minute craps role and we left after she sevened out after filling up almost 2 racks with greens. Anyway we are hoping for a suite, what do you guys think?

Thanks

Your numbers are pretty similar to mine-you probably will be comped a mini suite depending on which ship. Sometimes the offer is different depending on the ship, itinerary, and duration of the cruise.

Thanks guys. I am looking at going off season again this winter back on the breakaway so maybe I can get a suite offer. To be honest though we had an aft balcony this time and would only move away from that for a suite. Thanks again

One more thing, how long should I wait to inquire about another trip. i don't want to seem to anxious and maybe not get the best offer.

One more thing, how long should I wait to inquire about another trip. i don't want to seem to anxious and maybe not get the best offer.

They usually say to wait about a week after your return from your last cruise so that your play will be showing on the system at CAS.

I honestly don't know if you'll get a better offer if you wait. Last time I checked in with CAS he pulled my rating for my last cruise and said that I would qualify for an SF. HOWEVER, I think what you qualify for can depend on what sailing you're looking at (e.g., high vs. low season, is the ship selling, how is Kevin Sheehan feeling that day :p, whatever).

I just called and was offered a mini-suite on 7 day breakaway and 9 day gem sailings. Full suite upgrades would start at 800pp more. I am at the at the higher end of the mini-suite scale, whatever that means.

Thats a great deal. I usually get the comped mini but my upgrade costs more than the 800. Good job!