I need help

tuscandream

We are going on Dream Thanksgiving week, we are doing western Caribbean Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Costa Maya. Do you know if any of these islands have a Harley dealer where they can get harley t-shirts if so which island? I'm trying to plan excursions for us but need to make time to find a store that will sell Harley shirts. Thanks in advance for help

We are going on Dream Thanksgiving week, we are doing western Caribbean Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Costa Maya. Do you know if any of these islands have a Harley dealer where they can get harley t-shirts if so which island? I'm trying to plan excursions for us but need to make time to find a store that will sell Harley shirts. Thanks in advance for help

If I'm remembering correctly there was a shop in Roatan when I was there in 2010. Not sure about now.

I'm pretty sure there is one in Belize, and Cozumel.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes, Cozumel. The ad gave no address but it's to the left of the dock. I'm sure a local can be more precise.

As I searched, I was amazed there's 4 hour tours on Harleys.

Edited by RuthlessBoss

Thanks guys for the prompt responses. I truly appreciate it. 17 days and counting til we leave. My friends have never been on a cruise so I am more excited to see their reactions once they step on board the beautiful dream!:eek:

Have a great time!

Went to the Harley shop in Cozumel about two weeks ago. We were docked at the Puerto Maya pier. The Harley shop is about one block away in a upscale (for Cozumel) mall. It was a shirt shop only, the prices were about the same price as they are here in the states.