SO....Why did it take until this summer for everyone to see it???!!!

sail7seas

Hope your cruise is perfect, too.:)

Thanks for the sooooo nice wishes! This cruise will be very special ... It's my way of doing something memorable for the big 5-0. It will be a long time before I am able to take a cruise of this length again (I had to beg, borrow and steal to get the vacation time), so I am really hoping it's perfect.

Blue skies ...

--rita

When planning our cruise on the Maasdam, I joined CC to ask a few questions most of which went unanswered.

Our cruise on the Maasdam in the Caribbean in November 2002 was one our absolute favorites ever. We loved our cabin with our first ever balcony. We loved our table for 10 with the most wonderful folks we have every met. We loved the colors of the Maasdam and the size. The service was amazing.

I came back on CC and posted my feelings about our wonderful cruise and was pretty much ignored. It was strange ... and I think that was before the Vista class ships. I would sail on the Maasdam again without hesitation.

I'm so happy, Sail, that "your" Maasdam is getting the recognition this summer that she so richly deserves.smile.gif

Sorry to hear the board was non-responsive. That is strange. As you know, that doesn't happen very often. We were sailing Maasdam a great deal about that time and I can't imagine why I wouldn't have tried to answer your questions.

Glad you 'hung around' here anyway.

Archived