Can I get a refund of an excursion?

kruisecat

Probably a dumb question ... but....

Hubby and I have been debating doing one of the ruins excursions in Belize next week on our Legend cruise. There are only 10 tickets left. If I purchase it now with my CC will I be able to get a refund if I change my mind before we reach Belize?

Thanks for the help!!

IF you cancel before your cruise yes, you get back less the closer you are to that day on your cruise once you are already on board. It works similarly to cancellation rates, 75% back if you cancel by X, etc

If Altun Ha, make sure you bring a couple of bottles of water, and dress for hot weather walking.

It was a great excursion, even when our bus broke down, but the tour of the site was very informative and we got plenty of pictures.

They have a cutoff window for booking or cancelling excursions before the cruise. I see it listed as 24 hours prior to sailing. You would get a full refund back to the card if you cancel by then. Once past the cutoff window, you would have to wait until your on board to cancel, and then you are subject to a 25% penalty. No refunds are given if YOU cancel within 24 hours of arrival in port.