last minute help with things to do

millerspapa

We are leaving in a few days and have a car rented for Barbados. We know we want to head to Acura/Rockley beach early and get some chairs at the Tiki Hut. Maybe try to swim out and snorkel a bit.

1 do they rent snorkel gear anywhere close to here

2 after we rent a car at the port, what is the easiest way to get there.

3 after a few hours at the beach, we want to head out and tour around. Maybee see some sites, What would be a good rout to take, or what should we try to see. Mostly looking to take some photos and see some great features of the Island. Any suggestions would be great. I have been trying to find a good map, but cant seam to see anything that is good enough to print out.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

We are leaving in a few days and have a car rented for Barbados. We know we want to head to Acura/Rockley beach early and get some chairs at the Tiki Hut. Maybe try to swim out and snorkel a bit.

1 do they rent snorkel gear anywhere close to here

I have been there twice, once to the Tiki Bar, and another time at an area just before there. I don't remember seeing any snorkel gear. I didn't walk though all the little shops, so there might be someone that rents equipment out of one of those.

2 after we rent a car at the port, what is the easiest way to get there.

I would email The Tiki Bar for directions here tiki.bar@hotmail.com

3 after a few hours at the beach, we want to head out and tour around. Maybee see some sites, What would be a good rout to take, or what should we try to see. Mostly looking to take some photos and see some great features of the Island. Any suggestions would be great. I have been trying to find a good map, but cant seam to see anything that is good enough to print out.

Sorry can't help you there.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hope that helps

Edited by rummenroman

Can't help with the snorkelling, but this site has a ton of information on possible places to visit and breaks it down geographically: *********************************/ It also has maps, but not the best for printing.

If you have a Garmin GPS unit, download the free Barbados map from http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl/, load it on your Garmin and take the unit with you.

Edited by Fouremco