Price drop today!!!!! Check your prices!!!

chris.b.74

The women I spoke with said that because I didn't book early saver they had no way to give me OBC for the price drop. She was able to move me to the upper deck at no extra charge(I was on main).

If you are not past your final payment date she is wrong..

The women I spoke with said that because I didn't book early saver they had no way to give me OBC for the price drop. She was able to move me to the upper deck at no extra charge(I was on main).

I see you go in December so you are past your final payment date. So yes she is right.

Thanks for the info! We already got our balcony cabin on the Lido deck for half price. We got the discount due to the problems on the Legend last March. We alredy got a $150 drop acouple weeks ago. I just called and emailed about this one. I sure hope we get it. Thank God for Cruise Critic !!!

Thanks, just got a $495 OBC, on the SUnshine NOv 18, 2013.

I have to say, it seems Carnival dropped/glitched the double occupancy rates for cruises through this year with the Guest Appreciation promo.

Edited by Aeeo

We are first time cruisers and I have seen many post on price drops but am not sure where I go to look this info up and then what I do with the info if there is in fact a price drop. Could someone please explain. Thank you in advance.

Mione

Edited by Mione

We are first time cruisers and I have seen many post on price drops but am not sure where I go to look this info up and then what I do with the info if there is in fact a price drop. Could someone please explain. Thank you in advance.

Mione

Well first find your cruise rate, the price you paid with out tax and gratuity. On the Carnival website under Manage > My Booking > My Billing and Compare it to what the current rates are. I like to just go through carnival booking engine, so i can see if there are other deals. But if you are just checking it against you rate you can goto... http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/ THere are also price tracker websites out there, but some time they are slow.

Edited by Aeeo

Just go to the Carnival web site and do a dummy booking. Pretend you are just booking a new cabin on your same cruise. Then book the exact same cabin type that you already have and look at the price to see if it is different than the one you are supposed to pay.

I did that yesterday and found that the price had lowered by $126 for our cabin.