Carnival excursions in Cozumel - Eat, Drink, Walk, or Top 10 Best of Cozumel??

nzdisneymom

Hi. We are sailing on the Dream over Christmas and are trying to decide between two excursions in Cozumel.

One is the Eat, Drink, Walk - Foodie Walking Tour and the other is Top 10 Best of Cozumel & Shopping. If you have done either of these through Carnival, we would love to hear about your experiences. It would be myself and my DH. Our teens are not interested in either nor in any of the other excursions offered for Cozumel (we've done the dolphin thing and the ruins thing before).

I also asked this over on the Carnival thread since these are specifically offered through Carnival.

Edited by Host Kat >^..^<
bad links removed

I agree with the previous poster - why pay for an excursion to do this? Coz is one of the easiest places to enjoy - and get around. Take a taxi to downtown San Miquel and just walk around and enjoy the shops and the abundant choices of food! We LOVE to walk around the town! No need to pay for an excursion to do this.

We did the eat tour in October. It was ok. It was nice to have a guide tell us about the island, and the food was good. My only complaint was it was HOT and HUMID (mind you I have been to coz 4 times, this was crazy hot) and we walked and walked before the first stop to eat. If they could split it up better that would help. They did provide umbrellas to block the sun. It was nice to hear and see things about the island/town that you don't know or see but "just hitting the beach" or walking around on your own. Just take double the water you might think you would need. I would not do it as a repeat tour (have on other tours) but was glad I did it!

we will be doing that tour over Thanksgiving, the weather should be closer to what you'll experience...I'll come back and tell you how it was when I get back

I've been to Cozumel 8 or 9 other times so it's nice to have something "new" to choose from

we will be doing that tour over Thanksgiving, the weather should be closer to what you'll experience...I'll come back and tell you how it was when I get back

I've been to Cozumel 8 or 9 other times so it's nice to have something "new" to choose from

That would be great... We haven't booked anything yet.