LAN airline sale

swedie

I hope this would be the right place to post this, if not (I'm sorry), moderators please move to the correct area. Just needed to pass on this info.

CC has been an invaluable asset for me. Ergo, I would like to pass on the following e-mail I just received from LAN. Note it does state limited seats - I really hope someone out there can take advantage of this! Wish I were going again!

"Upgrade your travel experience and indulge on award winning service including gourmet a la carte menu complimented by our premium wine list; relax on 180-degree full flat beds equipped with state of the art in-flight entertainment system; and enjoy of the convenience of three luggage allowance. Prices start from only $699 final price to fly between December 15, 2013 and March 7, 2014 from the U.S. to South America.

Offers are available at LAN.com, tamairlines.com, travel agencies or through our Call Center 1 866 435 9526 (press option #1 for LAN or option #2 for TAM). Fares are subject to change without previous notice and spaces are limited. *Fares are roundtrip and include taxes and fees. Tickets purchased through our call center will incur a booking fee of $20 per reservation."

Have a joyous adventure!