A Bayport Question

Stevesan

If you are on I45 here are some directions

Take i45 south to i610 east. Pass I10 and cross over ship channel bridge (you won't miss the bridge). Make sure you are in the right lane on bridge as you will take TX225 east (the exit will be on your right as you start down the bridge)

Take hwy 225 east till the end. Then take Tx 146 south (you and only go north or south on 146 as 225 ends there). Take the 4th exit (it will say bayport) . It is a big flyover ramp (it is the next exit after "shore acres" to give you some warning.) it is only a few miles from 225 to the exit. You will see a bunch of large oil tanks on the corner (I am typing this while sitting next to those tanks getting loaded).

Sent using a small piece of fruit.

Thanks, Dave.

I live in SW Houston, previously Alief. I have the Mapquest directions.

I've found two other options from I-45 to Bayport from exits 25 or 26. They are the simplest, albeit longest, routes. I'm wondering if it's occurred to Bayport Terminal management to have direction signs posted along the side roads.

The route you recommend is the shortest, but most complex.

At my age, simple is good.:D

BTW - A post from the first trip reported that only one lane was allocated for entering the parking lot, resulting in a half hour wait in line to enter. That included those who preordered.