Favorite HAL Deserts?

Sea Belle

Appears I may be in minority here. First thing I pick up on embarkation day is dessert and I have had as many as four for dinner after grabbing a couple from the Lido during the afternoon because I just can't decide. Key lime pie, anything with mango, raspberries, strawberries, peaches, chocolate....so many choices! Sorbet. Ice cream.... The list go on!

And cherry pavlova.

And the chilled berry soup is like melted ice cream...so it is like dessert before dinner!

I haven't had a "really good" dessert on HAL since the DRM stopped flaming those goodies in the front of the Dining Room. Personally I haven't seen a chocolate purse for years either.

But I loved your post about the fruit soups. It brought a smile to my face remembering the cruise we took my DM on for Christmas. Each night DH and I would say "Mom, you have to try the cold soups. They are delicious!" And each night she would say "no thank you, I prefer my soup hot." Sadly we don't think she ever understood what the cold soups were.

Oh no - we have had the chocolate purse on the Amsterdam in 2012 and the Prinsedam on 2013....