Spa pricing

SpicyI

Sorry I don't have an actual price list, but I can say that the prices on Cruise spas are higher than you would pay at home. Well over $100 for a basic massage or a facial, maybe about $50 for a hair do or manicure. They have some really good port day specials though, where you can chose 3 treatments (from a selection) for about $99 (I usually have a mini facial, back massage, and foot massage.) But then you have to add on any taxes plus gratuity so this comes to around $140 in total.

Edited by lara_lox

Hi Spicy,

Not sure if all are the same, but you'll find the price list for the Spirit's Mandara Spa in this link, which contains Freestyle Dailies, Spa prices and the Gym schedule from the Spirit: https://plus.google.com/photos/111530851320989466447/albums/5944674756093261905

It's the 3rd to last document posted. Hope this helps!

Thank you Mooline for sharing !! Difficult to see, (I'm not very savvy in computers and web stuff so I couldn't figure out how to zoom in) But I think I was able to make out a few prices , which definitely gave me "ball park" figure :D I was wondering to all who have indulged, Which spa service would you highly recommend? and which one would you not ever try again? & What was the savings difference while in port?

Loyce :o

I was wondering to all who have indulged, Which spa service would you highly recommend? and which one would you not ever try again? & What was the savings difference while in port?

I had a hot stone massage on the SUN and a "Fire & Ice" mani-pedi on the EPIC.

I personally would do a massage again and never have a mani-pedi again on board. I was happy with the hot stone massage, but I'm more into deep tissue massages and that one wasn't as intense as I prefer. I would suggest you go to the spa open house on embarkation day and look at their list of massages and other treatments, there are some really terrific massages offered.

Hi Spicy,

Not sure if all are the same, but you'll find the price list for the Spirit's Mandara Spa in this link, which contains Freestyle Dailies, Spa prices and the Gym schedule from the Spirit: https://plus.google.com/photos/111530851320989466447/albums/5944674756093261905

It's the 3rd to last document posted. Hope this helps!

Thanks Mooline! That is very helpful and gives me an idea of the pricing. Probably very similar to the Sun.

I cruised for quite awhile before getting any spa services. Then I decided to "treat" myself. I always wait for a spa special price day and usually get the full body massage with European Facial. On Star that special price was $139.00, and well worth it. However, I do not recall any cruise line tacking on 18% gratuity and service fee, so when I saw that figure it was $159.00 for what I got. I did not tip as I thought that was more than sufficient. Not sure if I would have splurged at the $159.00 price, so kinda feel that is a "come on" price. I am sure other spas may have this fee, I just never encountered or remembered it? so take that into consideration for total price, at least on the Star.

quote=loycemike;40621406]Thank you Mooline for sharing !! Difficult to see, (I'm not very savvy in computers and web stuff so I couldn't figure out how to zoom in) But I think I was able to make out a few prices , which definitely gave me "ball park" figure :D I was wondering to all who have indulged, Which spa service would you highly recommend? and which one would you not ever try again? & What was the savings difference while in port?

However, I do not recall any cruise line tacking on 18% gratuity and service fee, so when I saw that figure it was $159.00 for what I got. I did not tip as I thought that was more than sufficient. Not sure if I would have splurged at the $159.00 price, so kinda feel that is a "come on" price.

I do not tip above what is on the receipt - the 18% is the service charge and that's enough for me, even though there is a line provided for an extra tip as well.

Edited by Sauer-kraut