Chef's Table on Princess?

Meanee

Last cruise with Carnival, we did Chef's Table. I can honestly say that it was most memorable part of the cruise (other than ports) and I would love to do it again.

I am going to be on Royal Princess on December 15, but I do not see anything in regards to Chef's Table. Only information I keep getting is that special table in MDR or something.

So, is there something equivalent with Princess?

Last cruise with Carnival, we did Chef's Table. I can honestly say that it was most memorable part of the cruise (other than ports) and I would love to do it again.

I am going to be on Royal Princess on December 15, but I do not see anything in regards to Chef's Table. Only information I keep getting is that special table in MDR or something.

So, is there something equivalent with Princess?

Google is a marvelous tool. A search will quickly find what you're looking for.

It's called the Chef's Table and is held at the special table in the dining room you've read about. I believe it's $115/pp but as I've never done it, I'm not sure. http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/food_dining/chefs_popup/

Something new on the Royal is the Winemaker's Dinner which at $40/pp has received rave reviews. Perhaps someone who has done it can elaborate. Either way, you should sign up as soon as you board. Not everyone who wants to is able to do either special dinner.

http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Royal-Princess-Offers-Dining-Options-for-Every-Craving.html#.Un81wHm9LCQ

Edited by Pam in CA

We greatly enjoyed the $40/pp Wine Maker's Dinner in the Symphony's 'wine cellar' area. It doesn't have the items (cookbook, photo, flowers) nor the galley tour like the Chef's Table & the wines were less expensive ones but still good. Having been to 4 previous Chef's Tables (when it was $75/pp) we wanted to try the Wine Maker's Dinner & we weren't disappointed. Like the CT, call the DINE line immediately upon boarding for the best chance to get it because it was not offered every night & is limited to only 12 people.

The CT's menu was more elaborate & I've posted a thread with more specific Wine Maker's Dinner info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1939851

Edited by Astro Flyer