Getaway 2 nights NY to the Bahamas

ncklhaus

Am I missing something? When looking at the NCL website, there is a Getaway 2 night cruise that goes from NY to the Bahamas. There is no return trip. Does anyone know anything about this? Is there another ship doing the return trip?

Am I missing something? When looking at the NCL website, there is a Getaway 2 night cruise that goes from NY to the Bahamas. There is no return trip. Does anyone know anything about this? Is there another ship doing the return trip?

That doesn't sound right. The website could be wrong and it would not be the first time.

The Getaway will being doing her first transatlantic crossing and heading into NY where she will do a 2 night travel agent/VIP cruise, then will be chartered for the Superbowl by Bud Light.

Then she does the 2 day to Nassau/Bahamas from there she will sail on to Miami without any passengers.

Edited by Got Tequila?

Nope, you're not missing anything. She sails from Nassau to Miami to begin her regular Eastern Caribbean schedule. I believe the trip to Miami is a charter.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

So if you were to book the cruise to the Bahamas, you could stay at a hotel and then fly back to wherever. Sounds interesting. :D

Yes, if you can find reasonable airfare back. From what I hear, it is pricey from Nassau to Miami, but you can't beat the cruise fare NYC to Nassau, $99 per person for an inside!

If there is a charter from Nassau to Miami, I have not been able to find any information on it.

...If there is a charter from Nassau to Miami, I have not been able to find any information on it.

There is no charger from Nassau to Miami...

The Getaway will being doing her first transatlantic crossing and heading into NY where she will do a 2 night travel agent/VIP cruise, then will be chartered for the Superbowl by Bud Light.

Then she does the 2 day to Nassau/Bahamas from there she will sail on to Miami without any passengers.

Having that extra time to prepare for her first regular Miami sailing will be a blessing for the crew, for sure.

:)

Yes, if you can find reasonable airfare back. From what I hear, it is pricey from Nassau to Miami, but you can't beat the cruise fare NYC to Nassau, $99 per person for an inside!

If there is a charter from Nassau to Miami, I have not been able to find any information on it.

I live in NY. Thinking of booking an inside for $99.00 plus port/taxes. Then stay 2 nights in Nassau. One way return to NYC on Jetblue is $228.00