Looking for Private Tour Company in Valparaiso/Santiago

cbcb

Our Holland America South American cruise ends in Valparaiso on 3/17/14 . We are looking for an all-day tour returning us to the airport in time for our 9:35PM departure from the airport in Santiago. We are hoping to avoid the cruise line excursion.

Our Holland America South American cruise ends in Valparaiso on 3/17/14 . We are looking for an all-day tour returning us to the airport in time for our 9:35PM departure from the airport in Santiago. We are hoping to avoid the cruise line excursion.

We found to be what we think is a great company/deal. There will be 4 of us doing a private tour from Valpariso to Santiago (same thing -- ship to airport) in January with south excursions dot com. They have quoted us $99/pp and if you mention that you are a cruise critic member, you will get a 5% discount making it $94/pp. You can check out their website to see the particulars of the tour. They have been quick to respond to any questions I have had. Hope all goes well with you.

Jackie

My husband and I traveled to South America in 2010, we made our transference with http://www.enaturchile.com, the cost was less that portCompass, in the route we visited a vineyard, we made a trip for Valparaiso, it is an interesting city, with a harbor atmosphere and with many hills, we made one stop and we saw the city from the heights, it was a beautiful landscape. Our driver and guides gave the opportunity us to visit the house of the Chilean Poet Pablo Neruda (museum) was something of our interest. Vina del Mar; is clean, very tourist, modern and beautiful city. You cannot let visit this city. We had a pleasant lunch with food of the sea, this company was able to satisfy all our requests, and they do not require money in advance. You can make a report, for the company of the behavior of the driver and guide

Other travelers have occupied this company, their service is very professional and courteous here's a link to see boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php…

I hope to have been able to help :)

My husband and I traveled to South America in 2010, we made our transference with http://www.enaturchile.com, the cost was less that portCompass, in the route we visited a vineyard, we made a trip for Valparaiso, it is an interesting city, with a harbor atmosphere and with many hills, we made one stop and we saw the city from the heights, it was a beautiful landscape. Our driver and guides gave the opportunity us to visit the house of the Chilean Poet Pablo Neruda (museum) was something of our interest. Vina del Mar; is clean, very tourist, modern and beautiful city. You cannot let visit this city. We had a pleasant lunch with food of the sea, this company was able to satisfy all our requests, and they do not require money in advance. You can make a report, for the company of the behavior of the driver and guide

Other travelers have occupied this company, their service is very professional and courteous here's a link to see boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php…

I hope to have been able to help :)

I'll be using this company next month after our Celebrity cruise. So far I am pleased with them; their email responses have been very prompt and professional. OP, I can report back if you are interested.

I recommend patagoniashorex dot com Jamie can organise anything you want with local guides who know their stuff