Valor Room 8449

girlscruise2011

I've tried a search of this site and even a google search and cant come up with anything recent.

Has anybody stayed in this room recently? I'm trying to find out if people from above can really see down into the balcony? From pictures I've seen, it doesn't look it. Also, since its the AFT pool above you, is there really alot of noise with chairs moving or people talking? I'm a light sleeper but on a cruise I'm up early morning anyway so I can use it as my wake up call :)

I love the idea of the bigger room and balcony but not sure if its worth the extra money. Right now I have a Lido balcony so i'm close to the pool but we have 7 people in 3 rooms so the 2 balconies next to us are available for no additional charge so if we can open the dividers, that will be one long balcony.

Anybody?

Edited by girlscruise2011

People can not see down onto that balcony. It's the extended aft balconies on the very back of the ship. ;)

Yes it is. I'm just concerned because some of the reviews say that people up on the back of the ship on the Lido can see onto those balconies but not sure if its on this type of ship or others. From some of the pics I saw, it looks covered.

I would take it in a heartbeat if it was the Empress because I know it has a room above it.

I'm also concerned about noise with the moving of chairs in the morning since its under the AFT pool/buffet which has tables and chairs around it.

I've never stayed in the AFT so its totally new to me. I'm a Forward Lido person.

Yes it is. I'm just concerned because some of the reviews say that people up on the back of the ship on the Lido can see onto those balconies but not sure if its on this type of ship or others. From some of the pics I saw, it looks covered.

I would take it in a heartbeat if it was the Empress because I know it has a room above it.

I'm also concerned about noise with the moving of chairs in the morning since its under the AFT pool/buffet which has tables and chairs around it.

I've never stayed in the AFT so its totally new to me. I'm a Forward Lido person.

We have stayed on the aft but we were in between decks with rooms above us and below us. Sorry, can't help with that one.

We have stayed on the aft but we were in between decks with rooms above us and below us. Sorry, can't help with that one.

I have a friend who has stayed in the AFT on the Empress. I emailed my PVP and she doesn't recommend it. She says its not really the privacy, its more the noise so I decided to pass on it. I figured if she didn't want me to spend the extra money it can't be that good :)

Thanks for the help though. Maybe on my next cruise I'll make it back there.