Concierge Lounge

Hi!

We are planning to sail on the Enchantment of the Seas on July 24th. Since we are in a Junior Suite, will we be able to use the Concierge Lounge or is it only for people staying in the full suites? Also, what are the benefits of using this lounge? Thanks in advance for any information you can give me.

Reggie

Full-suites only, you will not have access.

###

UNLESS you are Diamond level Crown and Anchor members. Then it doesn't matter what type of cabin you have. Concierge lounges offers continental breakfast in the morning and cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in the evening. The concierge can help you get reservations at the alternative restaurants, shore excursions, or tickets for tenders(if they are necessary). You can also see the daily dinner menus (we use them to decide when we want to reserve a night at Chops or Portofino). On Radiance class ships the lounge looks out on the ocean, but on Voyager ships (and also on Enchantment, I'm afraid) it is an interior room, nicely appointed but without a view. Access is a nice perk for those who book suites and for diamond members. :)

Agreed! I just didn't have the energy to post it ;)

And if the poster was at that level, they would hopefully be aware of their benefits :D

###

Lack of energy calls for you to book another cruise. :D

Archived