Big Mess at Premier Parking Miami

fishywood

we just cancelled our reservation on Thursday and when I called instead of pressing the number to cancel.....I pressed the number to make a reservation and a lady answered right away. She said that the credit card we paid with was "inactive" so the credit wouldn't go thru right away and that we needed to call the credit card company. We did and the credit card was fine!

we just cancelled our reservation on Thursday and when I called instead of pressing the number to cancel.....I pressed the number to make a reservation and a lady answered right away. She said that the credit card we paid with was "inactive" so the credit wouldn't go thru right away and that we needed to call the credit card company. We did and the credit card was fine!

Thank you! I tried that too, but I think they were closed so I'll try again. I've used them before, but after reading more about then and then heading they're shut down, I'm not taking any chances!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Thank you! I tried that too, but I think they were closed so I'll try again. I've used them before, but after reading more about then and then heading they're shut down, I'm not taking any chances!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

I would just call your credit card and dispute the charge. Tell them you have been trying to cancel, and tell them why. They will work with you and flag them as a problem vendor.

Autocorrect responsible for most typos...

• 4 weeks later...

We've left our car with these folks twice, so shame on us. The first time was a bad experience, but we thought it was an anomaly so did it again this past week. We waited well over an hour to get our car into lot #58--it was absolute chaos, with irate drivers and stupid lot attendants. They were parking cars everywhere with almost no space in between, and all cars were blocked in. They made us leave our keys (I know, we were crazy.) Then after the cruise we had to wait over an hour for the shuttle to the pier. On the return trip, it was even worse, with too few attendants for too many travelers. DON'T USE THESE PEOPLE; it's not worth the few dollars saved. :(

We also had the same horrible experience, 2hour wait to get into the lot on 12/8, almost 2hours standing in line to get the car out. They couldn't find my car for 20 minutes, ticket was marked white, my car is gray.

We also had the same horrible experience, 2hour wait to get into the lot on 12/8, almost 2hours standing in line to get the car out. They couldn't find my car for 20 minutes, ticket was marked white, my car is gray.

We had exactly the same experience. The worst, just horrible. Never use Premier Venture parking. Lot 58 will be in my memory for a long time.

Basically, I will never leave my keys. Many years ago, I lost a new convertible in valet parking at a race track in Md. Since then, I have never left my keys. By the way, this track was frequented almost daily by the chief of police for the county wherein same was located, together with a plethora of other cops.