Table for Two-Traditional or MTD

slyster

That is not necessary the case. We always request/get a table for 2 and on our last cruise on the Serenade we got a nice table for 2 by the window--it was beautiful. On our Feb. AOS cruise a table for 2 was near a table for 6 and a table for 10. We have never been on top of one another. Maybe it depends on the class of ship.

I agree. We have always gotten a table for two with MTD on the Explorer, and have been seated along the railing looking overlooking the lower dining room, and once by the window. The tables are certainly not on top of each other, and allow for chatting with neighbors as well as privacy, at least in our experience (last three cruises). It's the best of both worlds for us!

Teddie

So, I have requested a table for two through traditional dining a few times. I usually request it months in advance. I know it's just a request and not definite. On my last cruise, we requested a table for two several months out and were not able to get one on our cruise.

I'm wondering if you can get a table for two table more easily for MTD? I have only done traditional dining, never MTD. Thanks in advance...

We always get a table for 2 in MTD. Have done MTD since it came out and love it. Sometimes they are close together, but others not so much. Regardless, you can choose to talk or not talk to your neighbors. At dinner, we rarely do b/c we talk to so many people throughout the day. We have found we love eating alone, talking about the day and talking about the next day. Best of all, we eat when we feel like it, rarely make reservations, just go when we are ready to eat.