dumb ???????????

chefjhh

my finel payment is due aug 5th do i ca:eek: ll theam vac to go or do they call me

I am crusing with a friend and I paid the downpayment and she paid the balance (as they were within $8 of each other). It is my understanding that the rates are based on double occupancy and if the other party does not pay, you may loose out all together.

But don't take my word for it, call your TA or the cruise line.

Good Luck!

I have always booked cruises using a credit card. The confirmation states the final charges will be charged to the credit card I originally booked with, unless you want to change it. There is nothing wrong with calling your TA to make sure the final payment was made. If you paid your deposit by check (not the safest method), you should probably mail in your final payment at least 10 days in advance, following with a phone call after 7 days.

:rolleyes: It's a little difficult to understand your question, but.......

If you're asking if you should contact your booking agent to make your final payment, I would think so. They have no obligation to call you to remind you. You're an adult, so should be able to take care of it yourself.

Some agencies DO automatically use your credit card number for final payment. Some don't. Since all are different, you need to call your agent and see what your next move should be.

I book through Carnival PVP, and they don't keep credit card numbers on file, so the passenger calls and gives them the number again for final payment.

Archived