Catamaran sail

Illinois cruiser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Darn, we are on the Jan 4 cruise. Would have loved to have gotten together with you.

Bummer! At this point, unless we come up with something, we're going to 'wing it' and try to find a taxi driver who speaks at least a little English. We'd like to be able to see a few highlights and then be dropped off at a beach, hopefully where we can snorkel. I hope you will be willing to give me some feedback after your trip since you'll be there before us! ;-)

Bummer! At this point, unless we come up with something, we're going to 'wing it' and try to find a taxi driver who speaks at least a little English. We'd like to be able to see a few highlights and then be dropped off at a beach, hopefully where we can snorkel. I hope you will be willing to give me some feedback after your trip since you'll be there before us! ;-)

I think that is pretty much what we have decided to do also. I really can't find any information or suggestions for excursions. I will definitely let you know if I find anything.

There will be a group of 6 of us from Missouri on that same cruise. Dec. 4th..Martinique is hard to research, have you found anything yet? We wanted to try canyoning, but its hard to find any information in English! Other than that, we always look for catamaran charters with snorkeling involved.

Edited by Mizzou cruisers