Insignia Stateroom #4001

brianj45

I knew you would ask Claudia LOL...the room that was used for the balconies..is used inside 4 staterooms on the ship..I guess the balconies would not have been large enough or funny shapes..

Love,

Jan;)

I have got to see that next time we are on board.. I can't picture how they made a balcony inside the room- just sounds so odd.

I guess it is good for those who don't care if they get any sun at all.

I have got to see that next time we are on board.. I can't picture how they made a balcony inside the room- just sounds so odd.

I guess it is good for those who don't care if they get any sun at all.

The cabin looks exactly like an outside cabin - it's just four or five feet deeper, extending into where the balcony would have been. And there's a big round porthole instead of the usual square-shaped window.

BRIAN

ANY CABIN ON OCEANIA IS A GOOD CABIN. WHAT A GREAT CRUISE LINE.

HOWEVER, IN ROUGH WATERS, YOU WILL ROCK AND ROLL. MY WIFE AND I ENJOYED CABIN 7001 IMMENSLY, BUT ON CHOPPY DAYS IN THE NORTH ATLANTIC, WE WERE ROCKED TO SLEEP.OCEANIA SHIPS ARE SMALLER BUT WONDERFUL. ENJOY IT!

We were in the stern of the ship in 7115 did not notice much motion in a gale in the Irish sea. Slept like a baby!:)

I did however notice the motion in Horizons lounge. The bow is not the best place to be if you have a problem with motion.

Archived