Is prohibition still on allure- and cost of wifi??

SnooBoo

I am going on the allure Nov 24- I was on it last year.. I did not see it in the planner on line and the guest services people could not find it either.

Can you folks on the ship now or in the last weeks tell me if they still have it( its like a jazz night with drinks etc..and you dress up-- its very fun! please tell me what night it is..

also---i can make calls from laptop over wifi--i am curious if anyone has done this and is it possible given the slow bandwidth? also how much does wifi cost on the ship.thanks for quick response!!

barry

I am going on the allure Nov 24- I was on it last year.. I did not see it in the planner on line and the guest services people could not find it either.

Can you folks on the ship now or in the last weeks tell me if they still have it( its like a jazz night with drinks etc..and you dress up-- its very fun! please tell me what night it is..

also---i can make calls from laptop over wifi--i am curious if anyone has done this and is it possible given the slow bandwidth? also how much does wifi cost on the ship.thanks for quick response!!

barry

Prohibition is still on Allure. I will be attending it next week! Next Thursday, November 21st I'll be at it to be precise. :D Cost is $ 35.00. Look for pictures of it and all that in my "Live" from thread that will begin tomorrow. :D

Last report I saw the unlimited WiFi was $ 179.00 before any C&A level discounts.

Happy Cruising!

did you book on board? Funny- I thought it was Day 5 as well but I can not see it on the schedule... or anything.. its a great time.enjoy

Nope. I'm not on board the ship yet, two more days. Wahoo! :-) Under your account on your RCL account, go to your booking and then speciality restaurants. You'll see it there to book. Prohibition Event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

Is the Prohibition Party the same night as Quest?

From past cruise compass postings I've seen, it's on the same night... Im booked for prohibition and thinking of leaving after 45 mins for quest... I'm doing a Segway tour the next morning so have to watch the booze...