Looking for Crown Princess deck plan cheat sheet

elcydcruiser

I'm looking for a Crown Princess deck plan cheat sheet....the one that they had you when you check in at the dock or maybe in your stateroom. I'm putting together a packet for my class reunion cruise, and I would like to include the deck plans ahead of time.

PS. I'm also emailing to Princess, too.

If you have one that can be scanned and emailed, THANK YOU! email to: elcyd56 at gmail dot com (subject line: cruise critic)

I'm looking for a Crown Princess deck plan cheat sheet....the one that they had you when you check in at the dock or maybe in your stateroom. I'm putting together a packet for my class reunion cruise, and I would like to include the deck plans ahead of time.

PS. I'm also emailing to Princess, too.

If you have one that can be scanned and emailed, THANK YOU! email to: elcyd56 at gmail dot com (subject line: cruise critic)

We will be on the Crown December 14th, so if you want one of those small accordion ones, I'll be happy to mail it to you.

We will be on the Crown December 14th, so if you want one of those small accordion ones, I'll be happy to mail it to you.

Pia.... That's the one I remember from Princess... That would be great. Please email me when you return and I'll e-you my address. Enjoy your cruise. Thanks again.

Edited by elcydcruiser