I REALLY need a cruise

L2J

This is unrelated but....I really like you signature! haha

Thanks. I can't take credit for that - someone sent it to me years ago. Do you know what they call Southern Comfort?

I too need another cruise. Sad thing is I needed to go on another cruise FIVE days after I got off of the Conquest in September. I work with a total moron and incompetent idiot. I could smack em in the head with a 2x4 and nothing would happen....I've been trying to get management to get rid of them, but they don't seem to care too much about it because demographically, this person makes the company look good--as in ethnic minority, immigrant, and a woman......They don't seem to care that she'd struggle to tie her own shoe laces when her shoes had Velcro closure....

So, ya, I am so in need of a cruise it isn't funny....to top it all off mommie dearest lives with me. Without her financial help it'd be hard to make ends meet on a single income.

I work with a total moron and incompetent idiot. I could smack em in the head with a 2x4 and nothing would happen....I've been trying to get management to get rid of them, but they don't seem to care too much about it because demographically, this person makes the company look good--as in ethnic minority, immigrant, and a woman......They don't seem to care that she'd struggle to tie her own shoe laces when her shoes had Velcro closure...

So tell us how you really feel about your coworker....:o

I'm booked for the Miracle this next June, but I'd love to try the Imagination or the Inspiration in January. I can't get my husband talked in to it though. I could cruise almost every vacation, but my husband is not in to it like I am.:mad:

Wish very much to have a cruise in the very near future too.

Going to do another PRINCESS cruise in early Spring, but filling in the time and getting away before the Christmas madness begins tomorrow on a 4-dayer on the INSPIRATION to Mexico and Catalina (26 miles across the sea). :)

I heard you were here and had to pop over & see for myself!!!!!! ;)

Long time, no "see"! :)

Where are ya thinking about cruising?

Hmm...who did you hear that from? :p

I'm not sure actually. It's been over a year since I've been around here and actually the past two years have been kind of rough...divorce will do that to ya...so now that I have a little breathing room I thought I'd poke around a little, see what's available and what's changed.

I feel like a virgin all over again LOL.:eek::D:p

Wow, just like OLD times. LMAO Sup dude? Just took a 1,500 mile cruise to the north woods of Wisconsin!

Time to start looking around and see who's going where and when.

Honey, you've been neeeding a cruise for as long as I've known you.:p

Happy to see you :)