Aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!

bltrn

The Divina hasn't finished her trans Atlantic cruise yet, so that may be whats holding up the reviews...she will not be to Miami until this Weds, after which you may start seeing some reviews, then she does her 3 night before she starts on her 7 night itineraries....we will be sailing on her next Saturday and I plan on posting a review on the Sunday after we get back....patience...

Well I am a little weary of MSC being referred to as just one ship. MSC Cruises has twelve ships including four in the same class as the Divina. They are in Europe, the Caribbean, South America, South Africa, the Middle East, the Canaries as well as the one currently heading for Miami. Not that one would know this from this forum.

Threads often refer to MSC Divina when they should refer to MSC as a line or to U.S sailings. The Divina is not the first MSC ship to sail from the U.S..

As to the bashing, I agree. It is OTT.

And I have begun the countdown for our Armonia Venice cruise the end of May! I understand it's the oldest ship in the fleet but the itinerary is fantastic!

I cruised on the Orchestra on one of those very first ever sailings in the Caribbean. People were flipping out!!! We thought it was just fine.... Great in fact. The only big bummer was a pretty sad kids club. We have now grown out of kids clubs :)

Pretty much a substantial amount of the complaints come from the same people over and over again. If they have sailed and had a real beef, they are entitled to their opinion! But for those whose complaints amount nothing, stating your case once should be sufficient. And for those who have never sailed on MSC, I'm sure you know what I'm thinking. I'll see many of you Dec 7th for the 3 nighter. I'm also going on a ship inspection and luncheon on Thursday. Ill be happy to give my opinion when I return .

Sent from my ME301T using Forums mobile app

Me three! I can't believe no one has written reviews even of the transatlantic. I think there has been poor coverage of the ship arriving to Miami resulting in the lack of sparking the excitement of those who have booked a future cruise on this ship.

Why on earth would you expect reviews of the transatlantic crossing before it has ended its voyage. The poor coverage of its arrival??? It has not arrived yet! Wait until 19 November. That is when it arrives.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a separate post/forum/thread for the Divina at least the first year she sails from Miami....kind of like Allure and Oasis got because they were unique? Sure MSC has sailed over here as well as other places BUT this is the ONLY ship from MSC that will be sailing from Miami year round. It would be nice to go to somewhere on this forum to just get opinions and reviews and ask questions JUST of the Divina alone at least for a year. I truly haven't learned much at all about what to expect on that cruise and depend solely on those gracious people who will be sailing Diviana for writing reviews. MSC USA has done a poor job in my opinion to publicize the correct information that we all have been asking for. Duh! No one has taken this cruise yet from Miami to the Caribbean so I guess we shouldn't be getting reviews from anyone EXCEPT for those who sail that itinerary. There is nothing to compare this ship to because it WILL be different in that it is an Italian cruise line sailing in America. The only cruiseline we could remotely compare it to would be Costa. Let's all wait and see...anticipate....and go on it with open minds. I am so ready to try something new and it looks beautiful!

My husband and I have cruised twice on the MSC Poesia. We loved our experience aboard the Poesia! I expect no less from the MSC Divina! I will be posting my review as soon as I return. If we get the internet package, I will be posting from on board!

Saturday can't come soon enough!

Julie