Luggage tags - what a difference.

Actually, as I look again, those aren't the same luggage tags, anyway, are they? They are ID tags, not the tags that get your bag to your cabin.

By George, you're right.

Pinnacle Club get those, but full suites don't.

I got some as a prize in some game on NCL.:D

I miss the luggage tags arriving in the mail:(

taking away the little "perks" is reducing the luxury of cruising to merely sailing on a huge boat! Just MY OPINION .. and everyone is allowed one, right?:D

marise:cool:

I understand your question, but it is not a good comparison. Seabourn is Carnival's premium line. So if you compare the two you are comparing Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines "lowest" level cruise company (Royal Caribbean) to one of Carnival Corporations most premium lines (Seabourn).

So the real comparison would be Azamara Club Cruises to Seabourn or Carnival Cruise Lines to Royal Caribbean International.

We're sailing on the Azamara Quest next month and luggage tags came in the mail today. They look exactly like the ones we used to get from RCI, except that the color scheme is pastel pink and yellow. :)

BTW. We just got off the Navigator's last Med sailing and we arrived without luggage tags. In two seconds flat the porter had tags written out for all of us. All we needed to do was show him our docs with the cabin # and we were good to go.

I, for one, would HATE to have to WRITE my name on all those tags.

Very simple solution to that. Simply send $1.00 to any of the hundreds of folks that send you junk mail asking for donations, and make certain your name and address are correct. Within months you will have three lifetime's worth of address labels that stick nicely to the computer printed tags.

As a bonus you can have -- as I already have so far this year -- approximately 20 calenders for 2014, enough note pads to last me until the year 2157, refrigerator magnets, calculators, ink pens, American flags copies of maps from Gettysburg, copies of the Constitution, and toothbrushes.

On second thought, maybe it is best just to write your info on the tags.

:)

Edited by tinybabynurse