Upsell Cabin Question

Yokeko

We are hoping to get a Vista Suite upsell for CAt A-BC that came just now.

We are new to this and wonder if we should be requesting certain things- one deck and location over others, cabin category. Any tips are much appreciated! Not sure how to proceed...

Thanks,

Debbie

We are hoping to get a Vista Suite upsell for CAt A-BC that came just now.

We are new to this and wonder if we should be requesting certain things- one deck and location over others, cabin category. Any tips are much appreciated! Not sure how to proceed...

Thanks,

Debbie

Rotterdam- Nov. 30-Dec 11

They go fast so grab now or you'll be out. You can sometimes ask which rooms are available. Good luck!

Thanks for your reply! It was the boost I needed to make the call. We got an aft Vista suite A on the verandah deck for far less than we could have imagined and are thrilled. Today's upsells were significantly lower than last week's too. Hoping the fairy shares the deals with many others!

I always ask which cabin it is (the new one of course) and I am ready to say yes or no or ask for a different cabin - I have the cabin deck plan at hand when I call back.

DaveOKC

I asked the rep what was available and it sounded like MANY A cabins were. I asked which is the preferred deck and why. She stated that some people do not like the noise from the Lido deck when they are on the Navigation Deck and that made sense to me. I asked what aft cabins were available and got to choose (with the deck plan open while we discussed). Feeling fortunate today- doctor said I should go on the trip and then the great upsell offer came in.

Thanks for your reply! It was the boost I needed to make the call. We got an aft Vista suite A on the verandah deck for far less than we could have imagined and are thrilled. Today's upsells were significantly lower than last week's too. Hoping the fairy shares the deals with many others!

Good to hear you got it. Many folks end up disappointed so happy you got it done:). Have a wonderful cruise!