Port Everglades pick-up question

jeanico

If my in laws wish to pick us up at Port Everglades at the end of our cruise on the Royal Princess next month, where would we meet them when we get off the ship? Can they drive right up to the area where the taxis and shuttles are waiting, or do we need to leave the port area in order to find them? Your help would be much appreciated!

Nicole

If my in laws wish to pick us up at Port Everglades at the end of our cruise on the Royal Princess next month, where would we meet them when we get off the ship? Can they drive right up to the area where the taxis and shuttles are waiting, or do we need to leave the port area in order to find them? Your help would be much appreciated!

Nicole

Princess is normally docked at Terminal 2, however they can confirm this upon entering the port. They will have to show photo id upon entering, and tell them which ship they are going to, they can let them know then where to go. Yes, they will be able to come right to the building to pick you up, with Terminal 2 it is out the building and to the left on the side. They can pull right up there and you just jump in, the taxi's are in the front of the building, and the buses are out in the lot normally.

I agree with the above post.

When they are getting ready to enter the port they can confirm the terminal when they are stopped to show ID and they can pick you up right outside the port.

I would keep your in laws informed as to your disembarkation time by cell phone that morning so you can time this so they pull in shortly after you are outside the terminal after you have claimed luggage and cleared customs.

Keith