question for Pam or whoever???

catergirl

this is for Pam or whoever has done the amazon/manaus princess cruise...i just know that pam has...anyway, some people do the return from ft lauderdale and we were thinking of just doing oneway there. but my DH brought up a good point that the one down is during christmas ans may have a lot of kids. im sure there would be more there than back but this is not your typical cruise itinery. so...questioon, are kids an issue?? thanks in advance, martha:)

this is for Pam or whoever has done the amazon/manaus princess cruise...i just know that pam has...anyway, some people do the return from ft lauderdale and we were thinking of just doing oneway there. but my DH brought up a good point that the one down is during christmas ans may have a lot of kids. im sure there would be more there than back but this is not your typical cruise itinery. so...questioon, are kids an issue?? thanks in advance, martha:)

I did the cruise in both directions on the OLD Royal Princess and had a fabulous time with both legs although they turned out to feel different (different table of friends ) For us it was cheaper to fly return to FLL than to fly one way and one way back from S America - the journey and legs were seen to be tortourous

I do not think you would ever have many children on this type of cruise - due to the itinerary and due also to the size of the ships which do the Amazon.

We did a great private tour in Manous if you book and are interested.

I did the cruise in both directions on the OLD Royal Princess and had a fabulous time with both legs although they turned out to feel different (different table of friends ) For us it was cheaper to fly return to FLL than to fly one way and one way back from S America - the journey and legs were seen to be tortourous

I do not think you would ever have many children on this type of cruise - due to the itinerary and due also to the size of the ships which do the Amazon.

We did a great private tour in Manous if you book and are interested.

thanks for the info, i didnt hardly think there would be many kids, but it is christmas time and those with the $$ may bring em. yes we would be interested in any private tour info you could give me. we much prefer private, thanks martha