How many FTTF per cruise?

RogueMonk

If they are showing Sold Out what are the chances of cancellations? This is for April 2014

Good chance. We booked like 75 days out and it was sold out.

I checked many times daily and one came up a couple weeks ago and I snagged it. A few days later a fellow roll caller got one also.

• 1 month later...

silvercrikhix.. you said it said 'sold out' maybe I am checking in the wrong place... when I check if there are any more FTTF I go to our sailing and then to excursions and then i click on the sailing date/home port... the only thing it shows me is the 'home advisory' for 0.01$... if there are any FTTF to be had it would show up here right???

I go to cruise manager, plan activities, and it usually shows on that first screen if it is available. I've never had to narrow down the search to find it.

Good luck!!

Which section exactly does thisshow up under

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app

I think the general number of people that have FTTF for any cruise ranges from 60 to 120 depending on how many people are in the rooms and how many are booked under the same card. In Miami, it seems, FTTF always gets on board earlier because of where the Platinum/Diamond room is relative to the staging area is for FTTF.

I looked in both places and I do not even get the FTTF 'sold out' option!!!:confused: I will keep on looking! We cruise in April so maybe they will open more later?!?!?! I can only hope right??

If you don't see FTTF then it has not been released yet. Keep checking. Should not be long. Our March 2014 cruise was released in October first. Sold out before I knew it but more were released last week.

We are sailing in Dec 28 and I finally found it on the web page at 11.59 pm last Thursday night I had been cheecking every day several times a day but no luck until then so it is just random as to when they release them and whoever is on the computer at that time picks it up.Sort of like the airlines used to be with their seats with low fares.You just have to go on the computer and check all the time and dont give up.If you are not sure how to access it call carnival and they will walk you through it Thats how I did it.You should see a sign on its excursion page saying sold out.

On our Freedom cruise a few weeks ago--prior to boarding. Someone had a clipboard with a list of names--yellow legal pad, so about 30-35 priority boarding folks. I took this list to be FTTF. We are Platinum, so on another list!

Judging from our experience on the Breeze...sept 2013..........No limit.

We have one more cruise on Carnival in March...the next one I booked is on Princess for that reason.

Don't get mad......get even. Take your money elsewhere.

And if the program was administered as they CLAIM......Diamonds..Plats...Suite Guests...in a different lounge.......and then FTTF...who would care?

but when the mob is so big..that chairs are set up outside of the lounge and you are standing by the wall while legions of urchins do not behave........

Time to go. Life is short. And we only have one more cruise on Princess until we are Plat there too. And I have a child. And a grandchild.......AND MY GRANDCHILD WOULD NOT RUN AROUND LIKE A WILD CHILD...f I had breathe left in my body. She would sit between her parents......until time to leave. Or her Papa and me. it is dangerous for the older people and the young children who are allowed to run wild. Someone old could trip and fall on them....

And TOO MUCH has been said about this.............this post and others like it are just STIRRING THE POT.

On our Magic sailing 10/6/13-10/13/13 there were 60 total... released in sets of 15

And many in that sixty had multiple people in cabins...

60 X 4 equals....240. that number would not even be noticed.

there were that many at least when we boarded in September.

I would say 600 is more like it. Or a thousand.

someone is not telling the truth here...................AND WHO CARES?

HAS THIS NOT BEEN HASHED OUT ENOUGH?

LIFE IS SHORT. MOVE ON.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.............LEAVE. GO ON ANOTHER LINE. I HAVE.

Edited by AmberTeka