Caribbean flights inflight entertainment

beach.princess

Last time we flew with TC (March to Cuba) we had "Life Of Pi" and "Sky Fall" which were reasonably new to dvd at the time. The was also Mr Bean, top gear, music videos and a film about pirates as well as other stuff.

Had there been even a slight bit of leg room it would have been great!

Edited by Spikey M

Just returned on Thomson flight TOM 815 being 8 hours from Barbados and even though there were films etc on the seat back screens we couldnt hear them as no earphones supplied which I thought was poor especially on long haul.So no point in watching .The films appeared old anyway.

Micky

Just returned on Thomson flight TOM 815 being 8 hours from Barbados and even though there were films etc on the seat back screens we couldnt hear them as no earphones supplied which I thought was poor especially on long haul.So no point in watching .The films appeared old anyway.

Micky

Did they not give any out on the outbound flight? When we have flown with charter flights they usually do and you have to keep them for coming home.

Molly

Thomas cook are the worst for entertainment they still seem to use VHS tapes looking at the quality and lines across the screen.

they don't have on demand like Thomson do, so you have set viewing times

and can't pause when interrupted

Mark

American Airlines was my worst flight for entertainment, it had huge old style TVs drooping from the cabin roof that didn't work. No entertainment at all, thankfully it was an overnight flight. That plane was older than quite a few of the passengers.

Thompson is great in comparison.

Micky

Did they not give any out on the outbound flight? When we have flown with charter flights they usually do and you have to keep them for coming home.

Molly

Molly no We didnt go on an outbound flight as sailed out from Southampton and flew back on charter flight so no earphones on way out being on ship and did have better entertainment last year flying back on a BA Flight :D

micky and mrs micky

Edited by micky most

Molly no We didnt go on an outbound flight as sailed out from Southampton and flew back on charter flight so no earphones on way out on ship and did have better entertainment last year flying back on a BA Flight :D

micky and mrs micky

Sorry I didn't realise:o

Molly