2008 Splendor of the Seas

2009 Miracle

2011 Carnival Valor

2012 Windstar

2012 Avalon Creativity

2013 Carnival Fantasy

Future Carnival Imagination

Future Windstar

Anyone else doing the single digit dance today? Leaving in 9 days on the Carnival Conquest out of her new home in Miami for a B/2/B. Wahoo! We are dancing today!!!! ;)

I've been dancin for the past 3 days, haha!!!! :D Boarding the Imagination in 7 days (yup, next week) for part 1 of my B2B2B, can't wait!!!! :D

;)

Hi Kitty! I'm not single digit dancing yet for a few more days but I believe I met you in the lobby of the Comfort Suites Miami before my Breeze cruise back in September. You were headed on the Liberty the same day. We chatted about CC and becoming platinum for a few minutes. I had on an I heart cruising t-shirt. :)

Hi. Funny, thought about you the other day & wondered if you wrote a review. Did you have fun on the Breeze? We had a great cruise on the Liberty. Half Moon Cay was beautiful and shopping great in both St Thomas and San Juan! Did you write a review of the Breeze? I'll check to see. So good to hear from you! ;)

;)

Hi. Funny, thought about you the other day & wondered if you wrote a review. Did you have fun on the Breeze? We had a great cruise on the Liberty. Half Moon Cay was beautiful and shopping great in both St Thomas and San Juan! Did you write a review of the Breeze? I'll check to see. So good to hear from you! ;)

I did have a great cruise! The Breeze was awesome and 8 days just wasn't long enough! I'm glad you enjoyed the Liberty as well. Enjoy your upcoming cruises! Check back with me in 10 days, I'll be single digit dancing then. :D

Here's the link to my Breeze review- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1925679.

We are on the Conquest on the 1st as well. We are also participating in the Meet and Greet on embarkation day, as well as the cabin crawl on the day at sea.

We've got on of the Captain's suites over looking the bow with a big balcony it seems.

Can't wait! Especially since we just bought a new house 2 days ago and are going through the back-breaking chore of moving... Ugh my aching bones!

--- Fat fingers, dyslexia, iPhone, and autocorrect are likely the reason why the above message may seem confusing...