Shower caddy

Samm116

Does anyone know if a suction cup hanging corner basket would stay in the shower. I'm thinking about bringing one for all the shampoo bottles, shaving items. I hate having the stuff all over the floor while showering.

I attempted a large suction cup (1.5"-2" in diameter) with a hook so I could hang my shower scrunchy (net) thingy, and it would not stay 'attached' to the wall(s).

We usually leave our personal shampoo's/razors etc. either on one of the shelves, or in the corner of the vanity top...any time I have left 'stuff' on the floor in the shower, the steward has moved them to the counter anyways.

Does anyone know if a suction cup hanging corner basket would stay in the shower. I'm thinking about bringing one for all the shampoo bottles, shaving items. I hate having the stuff all over the floor while showering.

I purchased a shower organizer from avon that goes over the shower curtain rod and holds full size products.

I also have one from AVON that is AMAZING! It is designed to be hung over the shower bar, but most ships don't have bars. I just use 3 POWER SUCTION CUPS from Lowes or Walmart or somewhere. IT works SO GOOD and there is really room for more than just the two of us, would probably be enough for a family of 4. Here is a link to the reviews on AVON's site. I don't think they are still selling it,http://reviews.avon.com/5588/44568/reviews.htm, but you could probably find one on ebay or something!

I purchased a shower organizer from avon that goes over the shower curtain rod and holds full size products.

The shower curtains are not on rods like you have at home. The curtain hooks attach into a thing attached to the ceiling. How can you put the shower organizer over the curtain?

The shower curtains are not on rods like you have at home. The curtain hooks attach into a thing attached to the ceiling. How can you put the shower organizer over the curtain?

You can't! :) but you can use the loops that are meant to go over the bar and hook them over power suction cups. These are not little suction cups with tiny metal hooks, but larger in diameter (think 3 inches across) and have a levered suctioning system. They have worked on the last several cruises across multiple ship classes (Dream, Fantasy, Conquest classes) and have never fallen down even when fully loaded for the entire week. Here is a link to the style I have on Amazon. I bought 3 large ones at either Walmart or Lowe's for less than $10. I keep them stored in the pocket of the caddy in an empty suitcase when I'm not traveling so they are always ready when I am ready to pack!