MJS anyone book lately?

hartskys

Great service from MJS. They have brand new Mercedes vans. They were at the airport baggage claim when we arrived. We had them take us from FLL to POM in October.

upon our return, he was right there waiting for us as we exited the ship.

I only wish they went to Port Everglades.

• 2 weeks later...

You will not be disappointed! Just used them last week…new Mercedes Vans, great drivers, reliable yet flexible pickup times.

For whom it may concern: the drivers spoke very good English (as in it was their 1st language) and they had a 3 in 1 car seat for my daughter (could accommodate a newborn right up to 40/45lbs rear/forward facing…I notice a booster seat onboard too).

After using them I will likely avoid the Miami Airport when possible, with the new express lane open/opening the trip is quick, even in heavier traffic.

We used MJS from FLL t our Miami hotel. I was a little nervous at first but because I have never used them. Our flight was delayed due to a snow storm and de-icing. MJS tracked our flight and they were there to pick us up within 2 minutes after we received our luggage. Great new van, even a mini tour of the city on the way down to Miami and stopped so we could pickup some wine. Great operation, great van and great people, Highly recommend them. We are using them after the cruise too to go back from POM to FLL :) Now off to our cruise on the Conquest :D

I just used MJS earlier this month from a Ft. Lauderdale hotel to the port and I will definitely book them again in a heartbeat. Almost new van and very friendly driver. It was a very comfortable ride. We did have to pick up another couple at the airport but that only added less than 10 minutes to our travel time. Really good value for 3 people at $39 plus tip!

• 4 weeks later...

Really glad to hear the good reports!! I just booked them to take us from the Renaissance Hotel in Ft. Laud to POM, then from the South Beach area to FLL. Price sure is right so hope the service will be too. Thanks for all the recommendations. :)