Which ships with Retreat Cabanas?

dvan68

We are looking to book a cruise for 2015. We were on the NA last year, and enjoyed the private Cabana Club - now it's called the Retreat? I know that the Eurodam also has this area. Is anyone aware of additional ship which have had this area added through refurb, or will have it added at some time during 2014? It was one of the highlights of our vacation, and I am not opposed to going back on the same ship, I just want to know what options are available.

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

It's called the Cabana Club on the NAdam and Retreat on the Edam. I expect it to be added to the Westerdam, Oosterdam, and Zuiderdam in due time. Westerdam has a dry-dock scheduled in 2014 (Apr 5 to 14), but not the others. Watch this space for coming announcements! :)

Edited by jtl513

I hope they add it on to the Westerdam in the dry dock before my panama cruise. I'd rent one in a second. Loved it on the NA. I never thought I would.
Looks like you're on the first cruise after the d-d. When they were added to Noordam they weren't available immediately after the d-d because they weren't finished. Good luck! :)

Looks like you're on the first cruise after the d-d. When they were added to Noordam they weren't available immediately after the d-d because they weren't finished. Good luck! :)

Yeah, that's my worry. I'm just hoping the cruise won't be a hot mess. I just love trying to jam cruises between work deadlines.

We are looking to book a cruise for 2015. We were on the NA last year, and enjoyed the private Cabana Club - now it's called the Retreat? I know that the Eurodam also has this area. Is anyone aware of additional ship which have had this area added through refurb, or will have it added at some time during 2014? It was one of the highlights of our vacation, and I am not opposed to going back on the same ship, I just want to know what options are available.

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

On my previous Mediterranean cruise Aug./13 the private Cabanas on the "Noordam" sports deck were never in use that I saw.

Too busy sightseeing?