Celebrity Cruises Launches New 'Captain's Club' Program - OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE!!!!

Bababooey Land

I have to say I am curious...if you could wave a magic wand, what would you have done to E+ to make it mean something to YOU?:confused:

BILL

You didn't address me, but I'll answer anyway:

25% discount on beverage packages

A 2 for 1 Coupon for for Specialty Restaurant (one per cruise) or just flat 30% discount on all specialty restaurants

A separate Elite+ Happy Hour Lounge

Better wine discount coupon. I think the coupon we receive now is 20% off a bottle $40 or more.

You didn't address me, but I'll answer anyway:

25% discount on beverage packages

A 2 for 1 Coupon for for Specialty Restaurant (one per cruise) or just flat 30% discount on all specialty restaurants

A separate Elite+ Happy Hour Lounge

Better wine discount coupon. I think the coupon we receive now is 20% off a bottle $40 or more.

Thank you for an honest answer...:):)

BILL

I'll jump in and add a suggestion -- this is very nice and virtually no cost to Celebrity. It's a page from Carnival's play book. Have real priority boarding for Zenith and Elite+, and have their cabins ready upon boarding, bags should arrive shortly after.

We had this last month on the Conquest. Diamond and Platinum (Elite+ and Elite) board first, (after wedding parties if any) Your bags have a special color tag for priority handling.

We were in our cabin bt 11:30 and fully unpacked by 12:15. The regular cabins were ready at 1:30.

It was a very nice perk. I have mentioned this before on one of the many previous threads ;)

Good example of focusing on the negative.

200 minutes of free Internet and twice the laundry. ( My focus on the positive)

I also believe that someday in the not too distant future the two hour cocktail party will change due the large numbers already. Perhaps a voucher system/party combination. Celebrity has been very careful to make sure that no benefits are removed during the implementation. RC's model might e implemented in the future.

IMO the new program is an industry leading program.

I did send an email off to Michael Bayley and Lisa Kaufman (VP of Marketing) telling them I thought the new changes were positive ones and why I thought so.

Within an hour got an email from Lisa, two hours after that a call from Mike Bayley's office. Really nice gesture from both of them:D

Edited by johhnnyt

I'll jump in and add a suggestion -- this is very nice and virtually no cost to Celebrity. It's a page from Carnival's play book. Have real priority boarding for Zenith and Elite+, and have their cabins ready upon boarding, bags should arrive shortly after.

Wow, I really like that. Would love if Celebrity would do this.

I did send an email off to Michael Bayley and Lisa Kaufman (VP of Marketing) telling them I thought the new changes were positive ones and why I thought so.

Within an hour got an email from Lisa, two hours after that a call from Mike Bayley's office. Really nice gesture from both of them:D

Hmmm, my husband sent an e-mail monday and still no aswer (friday now), the website says answer in 48h!!!!!

I thing they don't care about european cruisers.

If that is there new policy my next cruise in january will be my last with X!!!