Why NOT TO BOOK COMFORT SUITES! booked for 145.00 onsite

BearySweet2Cruise

I have just booked the atlantis attractions for my daughter and I.

We found that it is over $200.00 at comfort suites. If you go to atlantis.com, it is over 250 to book at their hotel, however, if you go to travelocity.com and search for bahamas and then choose Paradise Island, then click on Atlantis at paradise island (the resort on the grounds) there is a rate for 145.00. We are going in October.

Just wanted to share because we saved over 50.00 with travelocity.

Hi,

It must be the night you chose. What night will you be there? I checked for August 14th and Travelocity was the highest price I've found yet. But at least they are up front with the total cost with fees. It came to $260.48 for me for one night with the base price being 213.75. It might be worth checking though as the day gets closer. I know that sometimes they put their hotel or plane seats on "clearance" and some real bargains can be found at the last minute - cheaper than the airline's own web site.

I really looked everywhere for my comfort suites room. AAA was my best price until I turned off my ad blocker and was able to work with the smarter living site. But I WILL keep looking just in case something cheaper comes up.

I didn't have much luck either. I am able to book the Comfort Suites using the Smarter Living link for $152 a night. The Comfort Suites using Travelocity is $215. The Atlantis directly is $220. We are looking for December 20th. Still better doing the Smarter Living link.

We booked for Oct. 12th at atlantis hotel through travelocity. True that the prioce changes often. I recall ordering plane tickets for my wedding, needed to buy 8 of them, and they fluctuated alot in price from week to week before I ourchased them. But for us, travelocity was the cheapest way to go at 145.00. Still seems crazy to me to have to book a room in the first place since we will not even use the room at all. Take care and happy cruising to all of you.

What is travelocity's cancellation policy? We will be there in sept and I hesitate to book either CS or Atlantis because I'm worried about the weather. We may miss the island on our scheduled day and hit it later on an at sea day. We are just doing a 4 day Disney cruise, and I'd hate to lose the $ if we get re-routed. So, I was just thinking of showing up at Atlantis the day of hoping a room would be available.

Archived