Are there any current EXTERIOR shots of the Constellation?

Iamthesea

When we last cruised on her - a year ago this coming February, she looked pretty rusty. Has the outside been updated with fresh paint, along with the Inside refurbishing since the upgrading in May?

Were new beds/bedding also added in May?

Is the Tuscan Grill new? I do not remember seeing it when we cruised in February. :rolleyes:

Exterior photos since May 2013, anyone?

The Tuscan Grill was added when the did the initial Solsticizing at the end of 2010 (or was it the beginning of 2011?). It is located on Deck 11 at the top of the Mid ship elevators and stairs -one deck above the lobby between the pool and the buffet. This is an area that was a bit underutilized as the "Conservatory" and flower shop prior to its conversion.

Edited by Lsimon

Thank you. She does look a little brighter, and I am able to make out the new AQ's. We will be staying in one near the aft.

The Tuscan Grill was added when the did the initial Solsticizing at the end of 2010 (or was it the beginning of 2011?). It is located on Deck 11 at the top of the Mid ship elevators and stairs -one deck above the lobby between the pool and the buffet. This is an area that was a bit underutilized as the "Conservatory" and flower shop prior to its conversion.

I had read (and seen photos) about the Tuscan Grill location. I just don't know how we missed it when we sailed earlier this year. I thought the TG was added in May. :D