Wine question

carlakruz

Yes, do a search for Publix Supermarket. They have a large selection of wines at reasonable prices. This is where I usually go to purchase my wines before cruising out of Florida.

There is a Publix in Cocoa Beach that I have been to before. I believe it is on A1A not too far from Ron Jon.

Edited by JohnSpo

It's always a pleasant surprise, to those of us in states that don't do this, that grocery stores sell wine in Florida. Many grocery stores are open holiday mornings, for those forgotten meal items.

Any restrictions on Sunday purchases of wine/alcohol?

Edited by Colorado Kat

Publix isn't open on Thanksgiving just an FYI.

BUT if you do have to go get wine ON Thanksgiving Day check a Walgreens or CVS. It won't be top shelf wine by any means but they're open on Thanksgiving and some sell wine. A lot of Walgreens have liquor stores attached to them and those will have a better selection of wine.

Winn Dixie may be open on Thanksgiving and if so you could always give that a shot too.

Oh and in Florida, certain counties don't let you buy any alcohol before noon on Sunday. This includes beer and wine.

But Brevard county, Hillsborough county, Broward, and Miami-Dade (counties where cruise ships leave out of) don't have the "before noon on Sunday" law. You can buy all day Sunday there.

Edited by RedLightVegas