Price changes and your TA?

pbnjrockette

We look for price drops ourselves, but our agent will check at time of final payment. On our current booking, there was a significant drop. Taking it meant we'd lose a package of shipboard goodies, but our agent threw in a Pinnacle dinner, which really wasn't necessary.

Not sure what you mean by that. If the price goes down, it goes down. It's has saved me a lot!

Means if you are sailing as a triple or quad and your category goes down but they have sold all those cabins that fit a triple or quad, or the scenario where they will max out there passenger count by just filling the rest of the cabins as double occupancy, then the price drop isn't relevant.

Not sure what you mean by that. If the price goes down, it goes down. It's has saved me a lot!

I have come across several errors in pricing, I would say you have been fortunate if it has always been accurate for you.. There are a few cruises lines that they are often wrong with. HAL is pretty good but there have been times they were totally off.

Most likely you're receiving emails but they may have been going to your junk box. It absolutely does work and I get emails even for a little drop of $3 or increase or if the cat disappears and when it re- appears. It saved me $620 very recently. The best $5 I have ever paid to a business. So look & see what problem u might have with email system , etc. but also like Lisa said, it only works for double occupancy.

They are on my "safe sender" list, and nothing in my junk box. Happy that it's worked out for you.