Private Rockies Trip

Hi Jo,

The Rockies are fairly easy to do on your own. I often find the cruise tours overly expensive and personally am not that keen on being herded places with a bunch of other people.

Check out the Canada Forum and please feel free to contact me directly (assuming you still have my e-mail :eek:) if you have any questions.

Assuming your cruise is leaving from Vancouver it might be worth looking at flying into Calgary and spending a few days driving across the Rockies.

Rick, Thanks for that - hope you're ok. I assume this means you've done it so I will contact you directly. Having trouble getting flights, but once I'm sorted I will. What do you think about the train. Driving always worrries me a bit as you don't know where your going or how long something takes to get to!

Edited by hopeless holiday booker

Hi Jo,

Sending you a quick e-mail in case you can't find mine.

I've done a number of trips across the Rockies and hope I can provide you and your family with some useful information. Unfortunately I've never done the train which I've heard is very spectacular.

And thanks for asking, I am doing fine! Except for this early winter snow storm that I had to deal with yesterday. Hope you and your family are doing well also.