An open letter to Celebrity management about the loyalty program changes

sloopsailor

Well said, OP! I agree 100% and would gladly add my signature to your letter.

To those who are concerned about 'class', there is none on the Celebrity ships - just on these boards.
Just ignore it. I actually find all the 'Elite', suite, Concierge, Aqua babble to be amusing. If you really think you're that special, good for you.

Once on board, I'm just as special but I probably booked an inside to save money for the adventures I'm about to have (or my bar bill).;)

For the last week I have wanted to post a thread about all of those that have been whining and complaining about this loyalty program and how truly ungrateful they have sounded. The OP's post hits the nail square on the head.

You get the loyalty perks as a BONUS from Celebrity. They are not owed to you nor are you magically entitled to them. Celebrity does not have to do this yet they do. If they did not do it their bottom line would not be impacted in the slightest. Be thankful for what you do get and do not whine about what you think you should get. Edited by Sascol